Who are we?
eROI is now Thesis, a digital agency in Portland, OR. We're hell-bent on humanizing the relationship between people and brands, which starts with our teams: real people making real work.
Come as you are. Bring what you bring.
The name is new to us, but we've been around for 18 years. In contrast to our former identity that reflected what we do, we chose the name Thesis as it better represents how we do it: a full-service agency that believes our strength is in our approach—that the work we make is only as strong as the thought—and data—we put behind it.
That sounds intense. But make no mistake, we also play real hard.
In this partnership, Thesis works to provide operational excellence to our client focusing on all things content planning, platforms and Marketing Technology tools and solutions. The Project Manager, Airtable Business Systems Analyst, is a dedicated role embedded with clients. We are looking for a self-sufficient worker who embraces challenges and remains composed, assured and effective under pressure. The primary focus of this role is utilizing effective change management strategies to elevate the adoption of new process tools and technology, primarily building, integrating and scaling Airtable bases, apps, and data related to the goals of the Global Marketing Capabilities initiatives. In this role there will be opportunities to collaborate on program development and capabilities, with the intent to evolve operations for efficiency through innovation, leveraging existing solutions and creating new capabilities for marketing teams in order to improve the flow of information and efficiencies across the organization.
This role will be multifaceted, and successful candidates are able to demonstrate their operational mindset and marketing technology prowess while balancing strategic thinking and creative problem-solving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Being able to navigate ambiguity, dive in, hit the ground running, and maintain a client-facing presence is a must.
As a person, you are:
- Deeply thoughtful and inquisitive regarding the inner workings of how something is accomplished.
- An innovative thinker who isn’t afraid to think out of the box and propose new solutions to charge toward progress, not perfection.
- One who is self-sufficient, embraces challenges, and can remain composed, assured, and effective under pressure.
- A detail-oriented, organized, positive collaborator who is responsible for owning your work while interfacing with your team to cross-pollinate learnings.
- Proactive in preventing spin, chaos, or conflict within teams and/or clients.
- Highly personable, able to develop relationships with clients and internal teams, with a knack for reading between the lines and empathizing with others.
- Good at receiving and giving critical feedback in a constructive, open, and active way.
- A multitasker that supports the leadership and accountability of the agency's business while troubleshooting, creating new solutions, paving a path for appropriate opportunities.
- Confident communicator and presenter who can inspire and mobilize others to follow your lead.
As a worker, you will:
- Be on the front lines, enabling operational excellence serving our largest partnership.
- Be the staff and client go-to for process improvements, operational solutions/resolutions and political challenges to keep pushing the teams and partnership forward.
- Proactively kick off audits, discoveries, and projects to keep Thesis one-step ahead of client needs.
- Develop complex operational models and own transition management in putting them into action.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, reliable contact point for any information required by the client, including the expertise of tools and knowledge of various stakeholders to gather necessary assets or information.
- Identify, plan and implement process guardrails to lead to long-term improvement and increased productivity.
- Communicate ever-changing initiative updates and core information to a large group of people effectively.
- Identify key information to be upleveld to Thesis leadership as needed.
- Manage key rollouts and communication to internal stakeholders and teams for program developments and capabilities within the organization.
- Develop and execute change deliverables including readiness, organization, and stakeholder plans.
- Define adoption metrics and measurement strategies and monitor change adoption.
- Ensure transition programs foster and support teams to drive business success.
- Innovate to improve existing methods, tools, and technology.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to determine impact of roadmap rollouts to internal stakeholders and teams.
As for experience, you need:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Operations or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience with digital marketing and/or marketing operations in a large/enterprise corporate setting.
- 5+ years of experience developing operational models and/or handling transition management.
- A pulse on industry best practices in the field of marketing operations.
- Familiarity with lean, agile, industrial organizational psychology and/or other forms of working styles and project management.
- Experience working with large corporate organizations with complex organizational structures and competing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of various scopes with differing and converging timelines.
- Excellent communication skills that provide clear direction and enable collaboration between internal teams and stakeholders that drives change resolution and management.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, proactively share ideas, and develop effective, tactful responses or elevate to higher management.
- Experience building relationships, confidently interacting with all levels of leadership and understanding and valuing cultural differences.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse, perpetually changing environment, while maintaining a calm and positive spirit.
- Capacity to anticipate and effectively manage needs proactively.
- Experience working with software tools, such as Asana, Basecamp, Sprinklr, AirTable, Wordpress, Elementor, HTML, Campaign Monitor, Mail Chimp.
- Strong understanding of digital, commerce and internet concepts, including latest online community trends, user experience best practices and technology jargon.
- Experience creating and presenting keynote presentations self-sufficiently.
- Ability to develop and implement centralized communications that drive business success and support behavior changes.
- Expertise in translating business requirements into simple, easy to use solutions, at scale.
Above all, be hungry to learn and grow beyond this job description.
Still with us?
Cool! Let's talk.
Workplace equity is not a single checkbox.
It's a new way of thinking, of working, and of moving through the world. At Thesis, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion. You'll see this in our hiring practices, growth plans, and workplace programs—because our agency, our work, and our society are better when diverse perspectives come together.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age