Who are we?
Thesis, a digital agency in Portland, OR. We’re hell-bent on humanizing the relationship between people and brands, which starts with our teams: real people making real work.
Come as you are. Bring what you bring. We've been around for 17 years. Thesis at its core is a full-service agency that believes our strength is in our approach—that the work we make is only as strong as the thought—and data—we put behind it. That sounds intense. But make no mistake, we also play real hard.
The Producer is a key client facing role for one of our largest partnerships that ensures strategy, processes, and initiatives align with overarching objectives. This role manages the clients’
projects and campaign from start to finish owning the production process for content spanning all digital and creative outlets. You should care intensely about your work without conflating work ego with personal ego. While you’ll be working closely with clients, our agency’s integrated teams collaborate equally and share accountability, in failure and success alike. Be prepared to let the best ideas rise to the top.
As a person, you are:
One who is self-sufficient, embraces challenges, and can remain composed, assured, and effective under pressure. You are able to demonstrate strategic thinking and creative
problem-solving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. A detail-oriented, organized, positive team player who is responsible for tracking and managing the logistics of creative
deliverables. You’d support the client’s team with day-to-day prioritization and are responsible for coordinating across multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
As a worker, you will:
Be an active member of the project team. Manage campaign and seasonal workflow while collaborating with departments and stakeholders-internal and external-to ensure timely, effective completion of all digital projects and ensuring asset delivery to all supporting channels.
- Oversee project management of creative deliverables for assigned projects and
- Ensure timely creative delivery based on stakeholder milestones, such as creative and
- Build relationships and trust with clients.
- Ensure process is followed by all stakeholders throughout the project lifetime.
- Regularly provide process and operational recommendations.
- Lead Client Meetings (inclusive of Creative Reviews) and ensures any feedback is communicated and adjusted to the proper stakeholders.
- Maintain proficiency in necessary project management platforms needed for effective communication.
- Be a liaison between clients, Thesis and/or external/agency partnerships (as needed).
- Serve as a knowledgeable, reliable contact point for any information required by the client, including the expertise of tools and knowledge of various stakeholders.
- Proactively manage priorities, raise risks, and offer productive solutions.
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams to draft scope of work documents.
- Develop, oversee, and maintain project plans.
- Adhere to agency workflow process for project execution.
- Partner with Account team to communicate project status in order to effectively manage client expectations during all stages of the project life cycle.
- Collaborate with core team on the development and execution of innovative launch strategies.
- Own deliverables once they are live. Manage activities to optimize performance increase usability and add new features as needed.
- Evaluate production feasibility for creative executions as it relates to timing and budget constraints.
- Oversee all financial and planning aspects of assigned projects.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with best in class digital production partners.
As for experience, you need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Design or related field
- 5+ years of experience of digital marketing in a large/enterprise corporate setting
- Experience working with project management software tools, preferably Asana, Basecamp, Airtable preferred
- Experience managing production finances.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of marketing communications planning.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of various scopes with differing and converging timelines.
- Ability to understand challenges and/or underlying concerns.
- Experience building relationships, confidently interacting with all levels of leadership and understanding and valuing cultural differences.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse, perpetually changing environment, while maintaining a calm and positive spirit.
- Willingness to manage and collaborate with remote workers and/or third-party creative agencies.
- Strong understanding of digital, commerce, and internet concepts, including latest online community trends, user experience best practices, and technology jargon.
- Proficiency in digital and creative operations and is fluent in design-speak.
Above all, be hungry to learn and grow beyond this job description. Still with us? Cool! Let's talk.
Workplace equity is not a single checkbox.
It's a new way of thinking, of working, and of moving through the world. At Thesis, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion. You'll see this in our hiring practices, growth plans, and workplace programs—because our agency, our work, and our society are better when diverse perspectives come together.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age