The Account Supervisor is a dedicated role to our client teams leading partnerships for one of the world’s best athletic brands. We are looking for a self-sufficient worker who embraces challenges and remains composed, assured and effective under pressure. This role will be multifaceted, and successful candidates are able to demonstrate their strategic thinking and creative problem-solving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Being able to maintain client-facing prowess while managing a team is a must.
In these partnerships, Thesis works to provide digital excellence to our client focusing on all things marketing: .com, apps, performance marketing, content creation, paid media, and email.
You will work to drive the vision to all your client accounts and to the creative team–ensuring that strategy, processes, and initiatives align with overarching client and team objectives. You should care intensely about your work without conflating work ego with personal ego. While you’ll be working closely with clients, our agency’s integrated teams collaborate equally and share accountability, in failure and success alike.
Be prepared to let the best ideas rise to the top.
As a person, you are:
- One who is self-sufficient, embraces challenges, and can remain composed, assured, and effective under pressure.
- A detail-oriented, organized, positive team leader who is responsible for tracking and managing your own and your teams’ projects in all areas of operations of project management and production.
- Proactive in preventing chaos or conflict within teams and/or clients.
- Highly personable, grow and develop relationships and teams with an ability to match skill sets to the needs of the client and task at hand.
- Good at receiving and giving critical feedback in a constructive, open, and active way.
- A multitasker that supports the leadership and accountability of the agency's business while troubleshooting, creating new solutions, paving a path for appropriate opportunities.
- Highly experienced in digital and creative initiatives across integrated campaigns, branding, creative development, and more.
- An effective manager of success in the partnership pertaining to high level planning, operations, day-to-day projects and being a step ahead for what’s next.
- A leader who excels at people management and leading a team with passion, drive, commitment and compassion.
- A seasoned Creative Project Manager/Producer. You understand the challenges of large-scale, fast-paced, and ever-changing creative projects for a large brand–aiding you in relating to your team and finding opportunities (or holes).
- Composure is your middle name. You keep a level head under pressure.
- You are comfortable making judgment calls as necessary, knowing when to consult colleagues and management.
- Someone who has the ability to juggle multiple levels of clients (from designers to senior leadership to producers) while managing top to bottom cross-functional creative campaigns with multiple stakeholders and digital outputs.
As a worker, you will:
- Lead a team of highly experienced Account Managers and Producers focused in the content creation and digital campaign space.
- Be the staff and client go-to for conflict resolution, process improvements, and political challenges to keep pushing the work and partnership forward.
- Coach, direct, mentor, and challenge staff to exceed client expectations while fostering individual professional growth.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, reliable contact point for any information required by the client, including the expertise of tools and knowledge of various stakeholders to gather necessary assets or information.
- Manage strategic priorities, raise risks and offer productive solutions.
- Identify, plan and implement process guardrails to lead to long-term improvement and increased productivity.
- Communicate ever-changing initiative updates and core information to a large group of people effectively.
- Motivate and course-correct work and teams as needed.
- Identify key information to be up-leveled to Thesis leadership as needed.
- Work with team members to establish processes and ensure that team members stay up to date as processes evolve is essential.
- Build relationships and trust with clients.
- Ensure the process is followed by all stakeholders throughout the project lifetime.
- Maintain proficiency in necessary project management platforms needed for effective communication.
- Proactively manage priorities, raise risks, and offer productive solutions.
- Establish and maintain best production practices.
- Help build comprehensive account growth plans for your partnerships.
As for experience, you need:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Advertising/Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 3-5 years managing large teams, including middle management tier.
- Compassionate & direct management approach.
- 5+ years of experience with digital marketing experience in a large/enterprise corporate setting.
- 5+ years of experience producing projects in the creative space.
Above all, be hungry to learn and grow beyond this job description. Still with us? Cool! Let's talk.
Workplace equity is not a single checkbox.
It's a new way of thinking, of working, and of moving through the world. At Thesis, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion. You'll see this in our hiring practices, growth plans, and workplace programs—because our agency, our work, and our society are better when diverse perspectives come together.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age